This is the week I almost forgot I was pregnant. If I didn't have the "My Pregnancy" app on my iPhone to remind me that I was 17 weeks today I wouldn't have remembered to post here! The app is actually pretty lame but did come in handy today.
There is not a ton to report. I feel some weird feelings in my tummy which is probably the baby but they aren't the fun pokes or movement I felt a few weeks ago.
Juju has changed the baby's name. I found this out when she started telling people that the baby's name is Pickle. She told me she likes that name better than Pumpkin. Pickle it is. This girl has food on her mind 24/7.
My hormones are still funny - I know this because both my body wash and deodorant are failing me today. Mental note: never hug a pregnant woman in the summer.
I couldn't go to prenatal yoga today. I really missed it. I've been doing some swimming which is a fun exercise to do while you're pregnant, but it's not the same. I miss the zen-like atmosphere of the yoga studio.
I hope to have more updates to report soon! Oh, a big shout out to my friend Julia who gave birth to a baby boy yesterday!
This is too funny - pickle is the nickname that we call Nicky. Also, I think Pumpkin and Pickle are quite good compared to Chocolate Waterfall and Differential - the two names Nicky was rooting for.
ReplyDelete