Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 15 update

I'm at 15 weeks today and feeling pretty good.  I definitely look pregnant and last week I actually felt the baby move for a few seconds.  I can't believe how early on I was able to notice but since this is a second pregnancy I know what the feeling is and it most certainly was not gas.

I have continued with weekly prenatal yoga although I should probably try to go another day of the week as I am starting to feel some slight discomfort in some parts of my body and stretching at home doesn't seem to be enough.

Otherwise not much else is going on with this pregnancy and sometimes I forget I am pregnant.  Jonathan helped me get two big boxes of maternity clothing out of storage in the garage and it was really exciting to have an instant new wardrobe that didn't cost me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment