I failed to post a week 16 update. Sorry about that. My sincerest apologies to the 3 people who read this blog!
I'm tired so this will be quick. I went to prenatal yoga last week and kept up my promise to do it every week but unfortunately this Wednesday I can't go due to a dental appointment I'm not able to change :(
I met my doctor last Tuesday and I LOVE HER. I am so happy. I was a little nervous switching doctors midcourse and of course kind of scared to commit to someone I had never met but all of that went away when she greeted me. She is so warm and friendly that I felt totally comfortable with her. I actually felt like she is someone I would want to be friends with.
So far I feel like I'm in good hands! She did an ultrasound and things looked good but even if I wanted to know the sex (and I'm not 100% sure I do) the Pumpkin was not in the correct position to give any hints.
My next visit is at 20 weeks. I will try to update again on Wednesday when I will be 17 weeks. Thanks for reading!
Erin and I have commented. Who is the third reader?
ReplyDeleteAnnie!
ReplyDeleteDuh. Although I bet Dobs is a pretty avid reader as well. And I sent it to Ateqah and Jodie as well, so you've just doubled your readership!
ReplyDeleteAlso I'd read 3 entries a day if you posted them. I love you.
ReplyDelete