Wednesday, July 25, 2012

13 weeks

I made a mistake in my post yesterday.  I am actually 13 weeks today.

I find that I have less to say (and blog about) this time around but I will try to post once a week and whenever else the mood strikes.

I went to a prenatal yoga class today.  I actually went last week as well and the instructor said "I want to see you all back here next week."  It definitely stuck with me and I'm glad I went back.  I tried a different class a few weeks ago but didn't seem to click as much with the instructor.  I'm going to try to go every week again if I can.  I'm lucky that this time around the fact that I work from home means my schedule is much more flexible than it was when I was working 50+ hour weeks and had a crazy commute to Santa Monica when I was pregnant with Juju.  Also, since I already belong to the Y, the classes are all free.  That makes them kind of hard to resist.

I'm enjoying the stretching which I imagine will become more uncomfortable (and more necessary) in the coming weeks.  And I'm hoping this helps me to ward off cramps and other ailments that plague pregnant women.  I'd also love to try a prenatal water aerobics class but I am not sure where I would find one.  Perhaps I should just try the aquafit class at the Y.  Most of the people in the class are in their 70s; I can't imagine I would have a more limited range of motion than they do. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment