It's week 19. This pregnancy is moving really fast. Next week will mark the halfway point. I can't believe it. So far I have been feeling good. My only problem is that I have been getting headaches. It might have something to do with the anemia that I am working on getting rid of. I should probably also be better about snacking in between meals to avoid low blood sugar which can also trigger a headache. I know it's not dehydration because I drink a ton of water (which means I also pee a lot - I'm getting to know many bathrooms around town intimately).
Other than that there isn't too much to report. We went through a bunch of boxes in the garage yesterday, and I snuck a peek at a box of baby clothing I saved from when Juju was born. Everything is so summery! (Juju was born in July). I hope I will be able to use some of it for Pumpkin Pickle Mushroom (that is the updated name Juju has given this child-to-be) due in the winter. But it's too early to think about that now. I also thought I would be more emotional looking over baby clothes but I really wasn't. Maybe I need a few more months for that.
It's so easy to forget about your pregnancy when you have a 4 year old running around getting ready for her first day of Pre-K next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment